Mindy Learns a Moral Mindy Learns a Moral

Wonderful!

Possibly one of the best Flash animations I've ever seen. This is seriously better than at least %90 of the crap they show on Nick or Cartoon Network these days. Keep up the good work!

The Good and The Evil The Good and The Evil

Simple yet effective

I like this. It's fairly simple from an animation point of view, but you manage to say alot. You should check out some of my submissions on here, I think our work may have alot in common.

Dubya Doo 4: John McCain Dubya Doo 4: John McCain

Awesome!

That was hilarious! Spot on with the satire and caricatures. This is front page material right here =P

Bad Baby Bad Baby

whoa

I think I'm having a bad acid trip lol

No Surprises, please. No Surprises, please.

Great!

Omg, I can't believe people are commenting on this who've never even heard of Radiohead before! Honestly, I think is probably by far the best video I've seen for Radiohead on NG, in that you really nailed the theme of the song, isntead of having just a bunch of random animation played over a song. I love the art style also, how it looks hand drawn, and when you added color at the end it was a realyl nice touch & helped wrap everything up.

All in all, Great job! Maybe you could do Paranoid Adnroid next ;P

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

Inspiring

I can honestly say your submission is easily better than %99 of the stuff on there that passes for a music video. I just love your art style, obvious inspiration from the Gorillaz....it really does look professional. Really gives alot of meaning to the song, especially the ending.

If you ever read this and get the chance, you should check out my video for Fix You on here. Let me know what you think ;)

Bricks In the Wall- Pt 2 Bricks In the Wall- Pt 2

Pretty good

The animation was good, and the timing was spot on....I guess my only real complaint is that it was a little Too similar to the version of this found in The Wall at some points, but that's just my opinion.

Waterlollies Waterlollies

Speechless

There is no f*ckign way this is done in Flash lol And if it is, u sir, are a God

chluaid responds:

thank you.. all the backgrounds, effects and animation I drew directly into Flash, so I'll take that as a compliment :D

Death Zeppelin Death Zeppelin

Funny

haha ,good job on that. Obvious inspiration from the Venture Brothers (which is a very good thing by my books), but you also took it & made it your own. The writing was sport on & very clever. You should defiantly make another one sometime

We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

You Sir, Are My Hero

Easily on of THE BEST flash animations on NewGrounds. Awesome animation, but even more impressive is you was the satire you were able to make out of it. FUCK BUSH, FUCK DICK CHENEY! Rock on man

cyberen responds:

I'm no hero, this cartoon is about how anybody can be a hero if they get up and start change.